EVCF CHARITABLE GIVING COMMITTEE
The east valley charitable giving committee’s mission is to actively serve local and national charities by volunteering and contributing to the health and vitality of the community.
- Chair Person – Patty Holmquist
- Treasurer – Brenda Cates
- Secretary – Nicole Raymeyer
- Public Relations –
- Giving Tree Leader – Megan Kelly
2018 EVCF CHARITABLE GIVING EVENTS COMING SOON!
2017 EVCF CHARITABLE EVENTS
- Jan /Feb: walked 75 dogs at the animal shelter
- May: created the “Vinnie” WOD and raised close to $8,000 for Cystic Fibrosis
- October: participated in Barbells 4 Boobs and raised close to $3000
- November: collected over 100 bottles of conditioner for foster teen love bags
- December: sponsored several families in need in our annual Christmas giving tree
- December: had 100 members package meals at Feed My Starving Children
Thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to invest in others!